Cemetery: Portugese Chapel
Longititude & LatitudeLong., Lat.: 40°07'35.16"E, 3°13'19.43"S
AddressAddress: Silversand Road
Notes: The first graves in this cemetery were of 2 unamed Portugese sailors buried in 1542. The last identifiable burial was in 1958. In total there are around 30 burials but more than half have no headstones to indicate who they are.
Ownership: National Museums of Kenya
PUBLISHER ID#: 0330102218aa
Pages created with OVS-Genealogy's CemEditor and CemToHtm